Volkswagen Polo is the brilliant and rich hatchback model from the Volkswagen, It comes with rich luxury features, and also guarantees comfort with its excellent styling and design.
Here let’s take a quick review over the features provided by this rich hatchback model
- For the Volkswagen Polo price for Petrol model, the cost of its base petrol model begins at ₹ 6.12 Lakh and goes up to ₹ 10.48 Lakh for the completely stacked Petrol model. And the base Diesel variant of the Volkswagen Polo price for costs starts at ₹ 8.02 Lakh, while its top end Diesel model costs around ₹ 10.48 Lakh.
- In case of fuel efficiency of Volkswagen Polo, its base Petrol model it is found to be around 19 km/l and whereas the base Diesel model provides a fuel efficiency of around 20 km/l.
- For the Volkswagen Polo, it comes in 2 for Petrol and 2 for Diesel motor alternatives, with 75 bhp Petrol, 104 bhp Petrol, and 89 bhp Diesel, 108 bhp Diesel motors.
- For the Volkswagen Polo, The dimensions of Polo is found to be 3971mm X 1682mm X 1469mm (length X width X height). It offers a boot space of 295L and ground clearance of 165mm.
Also check the Tata Nexon mileage
Additional Interior features
The interiors features includes:
- High Quality Scratch Resistant Dashboard,
- 3 Grab Handles Above Doors,
- Folding With Coat Hooks At The Rear,
- Sunglass Holder Inside Glove Box,
- Driver Side Dead Pedal,
- Sporty Flat Bottom Steering Wheel,
- Black and Grey Interior Theme,
- Instrument Cluster Speedometer,
- Fuel Gauge
Additional Exterior features
The exterior features includes:
- Headlamps in Black Finish,
- Galvanised Body with 6 years Anti-Corrosion Warranty,
- Body Coloured Bumpers,
- Reflectors on Rear Bumper,
- Body Coloured Outside Door Handles and Mirrors,
- Front Intermittent Wipers 4 Step Variable Speed Setting,
- Dual Beam Headlamp,
- Windscreen in Heat Insulating Glass,
- Heat Insulating Glass For Side And Rear Windows
Additional safety features
The safety features includes:
- Single Folding Rear Seat Backrest,
- Left Side Sunvisor,
- Ticket Holder In Right Side Sunvisor,
- Push To Open Fuel Lid,
- R14 Steel Spare Wheel,
- Height Adjustable Head Restraints,
- Front And Rear,
- L Shaped Rear Head Restraints,
- Speed Sensitive Electronic Power Steering,
- Storage Compartment In Front Doors,
- Front Centre Console
Thus to enhance the riding experience of it users, the brand offers Estrada Alloy wheels which are made with light and sturdy aluminium.
It has also provided the touchscreen infotainment system which covers the mirror link technology which works seamlessly with all the android devices.
Some other enhanced features includes:
- Cruise control feature
- Automatics wiper framework
- Flat bottom steering
- Cooed glove box
- Body-Coloured Bumpers,
- Full Wheel Covers,
- Dual Front Airbags.
On the mileage front
- Volkswagen Polo City Mileage is found at 14 km/liter
- Volkswagen Polo Highway Mileage is found at 16 km/liter
- Volkswagen Polo ARAI Certified Mileage is found at 18.78 km/liter
Thus, book a test drive at your nearest Volkswagen dealer.